FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $75+
The LifeStraw Steel personal water filter builds upon the ingenuity intrinsic to the LifeStraw personal water filter with a durable, sleek steel exterior and 2-stage water filtration process. It is ideal for hiking, backpacking, camping and travel.
The hollow fiber membrane will filter out virtually all bacteria and protozoa. LifeStraw Steel has the additional benefit of an activated carbon capsule which reduces chemicals such as chlorine, organic compounds (such as pesticides and herbicides), odor and bad taste.
Features & Benefits
- Removes 99.9999% of bacteria (E. coli, etc.)
- Removes 99.9% of protozoa (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.)
- Food grade quality activated carbon
- Reduces chlorine
- Reduces bad odor and taste
- Reduces organic chemical matter (Pesticides, Herbicides, VOC)
- Hollow fiber membrane lifetime of 264 gallons (1,000 liters)
- Carbon Capsule lifetime of 26 gallons (100 liters)
- Meets US UPS drinking water standards
- Reduces turbidity, filtering down to 0.2 microns
- Contains no chemicals (and is BPA-free), uses no batteries, has no moving parts
- Very high flow rate; no after taste (because no iodine or chlorine are used)
- Easy to clean. Can be stored and used periodically. Just keep uncapped so it can dry thoroughly
- Very durable stainless steel construction
- Replaceable activated carbon capsule
- No shelf life. LifeStraw Steel can be stored indefinitely
- Length: 9 inches
- Width: 1 inch
- Weight: 4.4 ounces (125 grams)
- Construction: Food grade stainless steel. Meets US Food and Drug Administration regulations and standards
With the Follow the Liters program, for every LifeStraw product sold, a child in a developing country receives clean, safe drinking water for an entire school year.
Stuff you might like
Show your stuff!
It would give us no greater satisfaction to see you post a picture using our products. Upload your picture below and enter for a chance to win awesome stuff!